Book Review Policy

I'm always happy to receive book review requests at meh471 (AT) gmail (DOT) com. I enjoy a variety of genres including literary fiction, memoir, general fiction and non-fiction, chick lit, classical, and romance. I do not review poetry collections, YA novels or children's titles. I'm not a fan of vampires. I do not accept self-published titles or electronic books at this time.

I post reviews on Library Thing. I do not post to amazon.com regularly, but will if requested. I cannot guarantee that I will review every book I receive, but I will try to pass those I choose not to read along to others reviewers. I do write negative reviews. Please look at review copies, not recommended, and of course, book reviews if you would like an idea of what to expect.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

I've managed to gather quite a stack of ARCs, so while I'm still accepting review copies, it will probably be May before I have a chance to review any books I receive from now on.
 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL