Makeover Time

If you've visited today, you might have seen several variations of the site as I experimented with themes and design. I think all the major changes are done (for now!) and I have settled on a brand new layout so come by and check it out if you're reading this on a feed! Also, I want to thank all the friendly bloggers who gave advice and feedback today as I tried to figure out what needed to change!

If anyone else wants to offer a suggestion or criticism (about either the design or content!), please leave a comment!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Beautiful! I especially like the dividers in the sidebar!

Jenny Grace said...

I think it looks great! I love the blossoms.

Alessandra said...

Nice looking new layout! As Michele says, the dividers in the sidebar are beautiful.

Post a Comment

SPAM will be promptly deleted

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL