A Meme and a Few More Awards...


I've been tagged by Rebecca, at Lost in Books!

Here are the rules:
Link to the person who has tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.
Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
Then tell the person when your entry is complete!





My 6 things (in no particular order):
  1. Classic old movies: An Affair to Remember, Fiddler on the Roof, Breakfast at Tiffany's, When Harry Met Sally, Gone with the Wind...
  2. Front page bylines at the Index, despite the fact that that often means headache-inducing tutorials on state budget cuts, scholarship allotments, and fee vs. tuition increases...
  3. Fresh-brewed coffee, chocolate-dipped biscotti, a good book, and a commitment-free afternoon...
  4. 4-day weeks: I currently have classes Monday through Thursday, but have yet to take advantage of that fact and sleep in. But just knowing that at some point in the future, when the summer edition of the magazine is at the printer's and I've sent in all my internship applications, and there's no news events to cover, I can sleep in and then spend the afternoon with my coffee and biscotti, makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside...
  5. Blogging, especially when I get comments that say, "Yes, exactly" after I've struggled over how to explain the style or tone of a book, and of course when I win free books!
  6. A hot shower after that tough workout at the gym...aah!

Rebecca also named me for these three awards:







This one was also given to me by Carrie at Books and Movies.




Thanks for all the beautiful awards, but I think I'm going to lay off on tagging this time--I hate picking! As far as the meme goes, if you want to do it, just leave me a comment and I'll add you to this post!

Happy reading everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM will be promptly deleted

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL