So, where have I been this week? Check it out (only the best for you my readers):
- If you watched the Inauguration, on Tuesday, you might have noticed that Obama and Roberts didn't get the oath quite right. Here's why it (apparently) matters.
- And while we're talking about the inauguration, what did you think of that poem? I'm no expert, so I'll let someone else call it history's worst. I'll simply say... not my cup of tea. Of course, Amazon sales figures indicate that not everyone agrees with me.
- Looking for a book? Check out Open Library. I used it this week to finish The Three Musketeers when I couldn't find a copy at the University library. The book was actually scanned in to a neat little application so that it was like looking at a book and turning pages, which I liked. (Look for a review of Dumas' classic this weekend!)
- If you haven't yet, enter my giveaways, I'll draw winners next week! And be on the lookout for my next giveaway. I'm really excited about this one!
- Signed, Mata Hari by Yannick Murphy
- Gilgamesh translated by Stephen Mitchell
- Changing Places by David Lodge
- One Writer's Beginnings by Eudora Welty
- Shadow of the Silk Road by Colin Thubron
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
So where have you been this week? What are your reading? Let me know, leave me a comment!