Happy One Month Anniversary


It's my one month anniversary, and I think I'm in love! Blogging has taken over my winter break (What happened to all those resumes I was going to send out?!) and I'm have a blast. I broke 100 visits on New Years Eve (visitor #100, from Ontario, California according to sitemeter) and I've had visitors from across the US and the world (I'm still waiting on a hit from Africa). I even bribed several of you into following my posts! I've gotten in over my head with those irresistible challenges and become severely addicted to several of your blogs (seriously, I'm going to need a stint in rehab). Thanks to everyone who's stopped by to read posts or comment, and especially to those who have answered my questions and helped me get off the ground! You all are wonderful!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and say "hi." Your blog is great, and yes, it's addicting. I've been book blogging for 3 months, and it just continues to get better. Hope you'll visit me sometime.

Luanne said...

Hi Margaret ( or do you prefer Meg?)

Blogging is addictive isn't it? I've been at it for about 9 months and have 'met' so many great people. Visitor 100 was from Ontario - so am I but in Canada!

Meg89 said...

Luanne ~ Which ever you like better, I answer to both! I had to look twice on the site meter list, because I thought it said Canada, but then the flag next to it was American, I didn't know there was an Ontario, California! Oh the things we learn blogging...

Kaye said...

Hi Meg, thanks for stopping by to read my review. Glad you liked it. The book (Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani)was awesome! Blogging is incredibly addictive and I have only been doing it for a little over 2 months and loving reading all the different viewpoints. It seems all the people in "blogland" are genuinely nice, helpful and very sweet. I just started to follow you.

Wrighty said...

Congrats! I can't believe you've only been doing this one month! In fact, I've been to all of your sites and I can't believe you all have only been doing this for a short time! No way!! I never would have guessed that for any of you. You're all naturals! This is fun and I'm addicted too. I look forward to visiting for a long time to come.

Meg89 said...

Maybe we should start a beginner's support group! :)

Alessandra said...

Congratulations on your blogging anniversary!

Jo-Jo said...

Well happy anniversary! Blogging is a blast isn't it?

Post a Comment

SPAM will be promptly deleted

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL