Contest Winners! Plus some blog news!

It's time to draw winners! (Actually, it was time to draw winners a few days ago, but who's counting?) Thanks to everyone who entered, and so without further ado...

The winner of The American Journey of Barack Obama is...

Kat Bryan

The winners of The Italian Lover by Robert Hellenga are...

Miss Grace
Ashley
Anita Yancey
Mommyhood is Thankless
valerie2350


Congrats to the winners! Please leave me a comment, and send me an e-mail with your mailing address ASAP!

On a completely unrelated note...
A friend of mine has decided to take a stab at blogging and her first post will be up Thursday evening. Please come by and say hi--I need y'all to win her over, convince her that she'll be missing out if she doesn't blog! I know you can charm, so I'm counting on you!

3 comments:

Jenny Grace said...

YES! Um....to what address am I sending you my address? I'm sure it's staring at me, but I can't seem to function today.

My email is grace at missdisgrace dot com, if that's easier?

valerie2350 said...

WooHoo!!
But I can't find your email address, either :(

valerie
2350
at
hotmail
dot
com

Anita Yancey said...

Thanks so much for choosing me as a winner in your giveaway. But I'm afraid I'm having the same problem as the others. I can't find an email address for you, so I can't sent you my mailing address. But here is my email address.
ayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net

Post a Comment

SPAM will be promptly deleted

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL