TV Meme!


So, this is obviously a little off the topic of books... but I saw this at Amy's blog and couldn't resist playing along!

1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: Friends, the early seasons of Grey's Anatomy
2. Name a show you can’t miss: Gossip Girl
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Ed Westwick (of Gossip Girl -- he's just so utterly one-of-a-kind evil)
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: I can't think of anyone in particular...
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: Friends
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Kyle XY on ABC Family -- my roommate makes fun of me, but I can't help watching!
7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song: Friends, Gilligan's Island, Zorro, 7th Heaven, Psych, Gilmore Girls, Smallville (I'm a sing-along kind of gal, but a lot of shows don't have theme songs anymore)
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Mad Men, Numb3rs, Psych, Friends
9. Name a TV series you own: Friends... anyone else sensing a pattern in my answers?
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television: Umm... I don't think I understand the question.
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series? "The One Where Ross Finds Out"--Friends
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: Not really...although I just started watching Bones
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? I'm a sucker for continuing to watch shows after they've past their prime
14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: I'm don't really cry at TV shows
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Dinner or chips
16. How often do you watch TV? I never watch anything live anymore--thank God for streaming internet video, so it depends on how busy my schedule is
17. What’s the last TV show you watched? Grey's Anatomy, I just went back and watched a ton of episodes from the first and second seasons, to remind myself why I liked this show in the first place.
18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? Drama
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Maybe Sabrina the Teenage Witch? It was on the TGIF lineup for a long time, along with Boy Meets World.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Private Practice
21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? Kyle XY
22. What TV show scared you the most? I don't do scary TV, or scary movies, or scary books for that matter.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Friends, of course!


Want to play along? Just answer these questions on your blog and leave me a comment so I can come check out your answers!

8 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

I am a tv junkie myself so I may have to do this one also! I also can watch Friends over and over and over again.

Anonymous said...

Hey - I loved this and decided to play along! I'm a big Friends fan, too. :)

http://booksandmovies.today.com/2009/02/17/tv-meme/

Ladytink_534 said...

I had to play along! Too cute! I watch all my shows online too now lol.

Jenners said...

Gee ... so do you like Friends? I couldn't tell!

Thanks for visiting my blog ... I appreciate it! I'll keep you up to date on my experience with the Kindle! I see it taunting you there on the sidebar!

Jo-Jo said...

I just stopped by to let you know that I posted this meme today here.

Leland's Mama said...

I played along!
http://mamamakesmoney.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-first-meme-all-about-tv.html

samantha.1020 said...

I love Friends! I miss that show so much and need to buy the full season dvds.

Dreamybee said...

Friends is such a great show! I've never watched Numb3rs, but I recently found out that one of our friends does some of the consulting for the math on the show. He's ridiculous smart!

Post a Comment

SPAM will be promptly deleted

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL