Surfing Saturdays 02.07.09

Welcome to Surfing Saturdays! Each Saturday morning, I'll list any links of interest I came across during the past week of surfing and give an update on my reading progress. Play along with me! Leave your own links, or a link to your own post, in the comments!

So, where have I been this week? Check it out (only the best for you my readers):


Links:

Currently Reading:
  • Signed, Mata Hari by Yannick Murphy (I'm loving this)
  • Gilgamesh translated by Stephen Mitchell (Need to get back to this one)
  • Changing Places by David Lodge (Also enjoying)
  • One Writer's Beginnings by Eudora Welty (class text)
  • Writing True by Sondra Perl and Mimi Schwartz (class text)

So where have you been this week? What are your reading? Let me know, leave me a comment!

1 comments:

Margo said...

Meg, I love your name... my daughter is a Margaret and we call her Meg. I look forward to checking out some of your links. My sister and law has her Phd in Gilgamesh (or something like that, at least her thesis was. Right now I'm reading The Book
Thief. I am quite taken with it so far. I'm enjoying your blog and will check back soon.

Post a Comment

SPAM will be promptly deleted

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL